Prokos develops and produces high capacity, modern process monitoring systems for many types of machine (e.g. Hatebur AMP Hotmatic) in hot forging.
PK Systems contain following special features for the forging industy:
- Frame monitoring to measure total and frame load of forging machines..
- Additionally to frame monitoring ,depending on unit version, forces of single forging stations in bolsters (calibrated) or behind wedges (not calibrated) can be monitored with envelope curves. .
- Documentation programs to detect machine overloads with date and time.
- Special programs to measure the feed stop force and for fragment detection during bar change.
- Advanced hard- and software modules to detect e.g. bar temperature or the amount of cooling water complete the PK monitoring systems for automatic forging stations.
The integration of monitoring systems in all PC based operating systems, using Windows NT or higher is possible. All PK Systems can be plugged into the Brankamp MDE/BDE System DC 5000.